- Sign Language USA (SLUSA) provides clients with talented, professional, highly qualified, and/or certified sign language and foreign language interpreters.
- All of our Interpreters go through background check and must provide proof of vaccinations.
- Our fees are competitive and based on assignment duration, difficulty, distance and level of specialty or certification required.
- Rates are negotiable base on volume and return clients.
- For assignments lasting over 2 hours, we require 2 Interpreters in accordance with the RID guidelines to prevent possible injury.
- Assignments less than 2 hours usually only requires 1 Interpreter, however, those assignments that may be more rigorous and/or technical in nature will require 2 Interpreters.
- All assignments that are cancelled under a 24 hour period are billable.
- Higher rates for Emergency Services and mileage may apply.
- Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Scheduling Interpreters in advance is preferable but we also offer Emergency Services.
We also provide foreign language interpreter services. for more information or to request services, please call 1.855.SIGNUSA or email us at email@example.com.
Foreign Language Interpreters