To be qualified to accept interpreting assignments at Johns Hopkins, please complete all items below. You can send immunizations and supporting documentation to email@example.com. If you already have any of the immunizations below on file with SLUSA, you do not need to send them again.
- Johns Hopkins Confidentiality Agreement. Please click the following link to complete and submit https://na2.documents.adobe.com/public/esignWidget?wid=CBFCIBAA3AAABLblqZhDNvhE8ciHiyEG1zz_v9vXRiDCoxSEdrOBqxv5ACQgT9hMxrP2NE_pIRwp2qf6nkkI*
- Flu Shot (This is an annual requirement)
- TB Test (This is an annual requirement. TB test must be Quantiferon Gold. A skin bubble test will be rejected. If you already have a skin bubble test on file with SLUSA that is less than 1 year old, you can wait until that year is up to get the Quantiferon Gold)
- Tetanus Shot (A new shot must be received every 10 years)
- Hepatitis B vaccination (Must show proof of having received all 3 shots in the series or a blood titer test showing you are immune to Hepatitis B, or you can complete the Hepatitis B waiver form here https://na2.documents.adobe.com/public/esignWidget?wid=CBFCIBAA3AAABLblqZhDqQB_bXFxZAVMmV0XpfXqPCSFjC0xvy6tLuz76VeEfD2wBWcdMiGxw29bAlEodt5A*
- Varicella (chickenpox) vaccination (must show proof of having received 2 shots or a blood titer showing you are immune)
- MMR (proof of 2 shots or blood titer showing you are immune)
- National Background check (SLUSA should have already ran a background check on you, check with your administrator for confirmation)
Please click the link below to complete Johns Hopkin’s required COVID Attestation Letter.
Please Download and Print the Interpreter Sign In Form Below. You will need to bring this form to every Johns Hopkins assignment.
When you have completed all requirements, please contact your administrator to let them know. Thank you!